Join us as we try to create 30 days of fun memories with our kids outside EVERYDAY starting April 1st.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inviting Friends to Play!

If you have joined the challenge, please consider "Liking" us on Facebook.  The tab is to the right of this post.  This way we can have an easy location to check in with each other every day to say "Yes! I played outside today!"  It is always motivational to me to have someone I can be accountable to. 

If you have your own blog, feel free to grab a button and let your readers know you are up to the challenge! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I shared on FB & on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encouraging everyone to get outside and play has been one of my passions for decades. So I will be joining you from here in Indiana and I'm hoping I can get several of my children and grandchildren to join us. I look forward to hearing and seeing the fun you all will be having and I will share our adventures as well. I've shared on FB, See you all next week! Nana Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted about your challenge on my blog and on facebook. I have a lot of parents, teachers, and caregivers as friends and hope to recruit a few to your challenge. It's exciting to see the numbers grow here and on your FB page. :)

    ReplyDelete